Selling remote monitoring and management
You know that offering a remote monitoring and management solution will save you time and money, as well increase your revenue stream, but your customers need to understand the benefits of a new way of delivering service as well. Here are some of the many benefits you can offer your customers when you integrate this solution:
- All home systems, both proprietary and IP-based, are monitored and managed continuously to ensure flawless operation and today's systems need ongoing maintenance because they rely on software to function.
- Information on future system issues is sent to the ESI before problems occur (for example, low disk space or memory capacity, and alerts on outdated software) so a solution can be provided proactively, rather than reactively, by experts in technology.
- Remote resolution of many system problems, as well as remote configuration management and remote software updates, means far fewer on-site visits for service.
- Regular reporting on home system health allows quick resolution of intermittent problems.
- A review of all systems every two minutes improves system function and helps maintain the latest technology.
- New products added to home system are automatically supported by the remote monitoring and management system making the system future-proof.
Remote monitoring and management gives you a consistent way to offer service-you can be proactive rather than reactive, you don't have to go onsite for software or firmware upgrades, your customer is assured that they have working devices at all times supported by experts in the field, and they don't have to be at home for frequent service calls. All of the benefits are provided through a yearly or monthly service fee that is much easier for your customer to budget for than unexpected one time fees, and the included reports allow you to communicate the value of the system to your clients regularly.
To help you to integrate this solution into your business, we offer:
- Proposal boilerplate text
- Custom product briefs for you to give to your customers
- Technical and marketing training sessions
- Support for yearly or monthly service billing, with assistance for monthly billing if chosen